WHOLE SCHOOL YOGA
& WELLBEING PROGRAMS
Customised to your school needs and budget.
Promoting a Lifetime of Health and Wellbeing
The whole school approach recognises that all aspects of the school community can impact positively to promote a lifetime of student and staff health and wellbeing.
YOGAZEIT works with the evidence based Yoga Ed. Curriculum to integrate yoga education into academic environments and the Mindful Schools curriculum to support Mindfulness practice. These programs are distinguished by the simultaneous implementation of
- student yoga / mindfulness classes
- staff yoga and minfulness classes
- community yoga classes
- Professional Development workshops and
- Professional Institutes
to sustainably improve overall school health and fitness.
As part of this approach we provide resources to help students, educators, and parents learn skills to promote a lifetime of health and wellness. We will promote this ethic by:
Providing the tools to develop self-awareness and enhance social, physical, mental, and emotional health and wellbeing;
Developing focus and concentration in order to enhance learning and achievement;
Supporting children in finding enjoyment and success in physical activities;
Facilitating the application of yoga skills and outcomes to other academic and social environments.
Our goals will initially be accomplished through a fixed term pilot yoga program that supports the mission and vision of the school by offering a yoga program for students, educators, and the community.
Upon completion of the pilot program, the entire school community will embody and sustain a yoga culture that promotes self-efficacy and healthy living in tandem with academic achievement.
- To create experiential learning opportunities for students through the practice of yoga and mindfulness
- To establish yoga and mindfulness as a means for developing life skills
- To equip educators with tools and resources that can increase overall health and wellness
- To cultivate a campus culture that promotes health and wellness in students, educators, staff, parents, and the greater community
- To create a sustainable yoga and mindfulness program that will operate independently of YOGAZEIT.
Please contact us today for a customised quote or download the Info Packet here.
In-School Yoga Term 3 and 4, 2019
We are running a variety of In-School Yoga and Mindfulness Term-Programs throughout Fremantle/Perth . If you'd like to offer Yoga at your Primary or High School, please get in touch.
From $65 per class
YOGA Ed. Teacher Training and Professional Development
Click "Learn more" to check upcoming classes and trainings.
Throughout the year
Help Yogazeit provide Yoga & Mindfulness to Schools and Seniors.
We are a not-for-profit organisation. Your donation is appreciated, no matter how big or small.