CORPORATE PRIVATE CLASSES
Give staff the tools to regain energy, focus and alignment in a gentle and reaffirming environment
YOGAZEIT offers private Corporate Yoga and Mindfulness sessions, designed to giving staff the tools to regaining energy, focus and alignment in a gentle and reaffirming environment.
Yoga classes can be customised to your workplace needs by a certified Yoga Instructor and can be offered on chairs or mats. For maximum benefit a course of 6-8 weeks minimum is recommended (classes can range from 30 – 60 minutes per week). No previous Yoga experience necessary.
- Fully insured
- Trained in First Aid
- National police clearance
- Working with children check
BENEFITS OF YOGA
Integrating yoga into your workplace has many benefits. These include:
- Reduced Back Pain
- Lower Burnout Rates
- Less Hostility and Aggression
- Less Absenteeism
- Improved concentration and decision-making skills
- Pain relief from repetitive motion injuries, heavy lifting and even long sedentary periods
- Enhanced mental outlook leading to a better customer service attitude
- A feeling of well-being in the workplace and of being valued
- And many more…
From $110 per hour, depending on number of staff, re-occurrence and location. Please note that we’re a registered Not for Profit organisation.
Are you a Wellbeing Advocate or are you passionate about supporting Youth, Education or Seniors with Tools for Life?
Do you have Yoga mats or Yoga clothes to donate for our programs?
Please get in touch!
We're looking for Individuals, Funding Partners and Partnerships to support our mission. We look forward to hearing from you!
Help Yogazeit provide Yoga & Mindfulness to Schools and Seniors.
We are a not-for-profit organisation. Your donation is appreciated, no matter how big or small.